Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
Lali ma IPL pakale. Namma csk.
Episode varula.
Yeppadi irundhadu en episode guess?
Match pakamaya..side by side athuvum panra akka.
Super akka...semaya irunthu 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
Lali ma IPL pakale. Namma csk.
Episode varula.
Yeppadi irundhadu en episode guess?
Match pakamaya..side by side athuvum panra akka.
Super akka...semaya irunthu 🥳
Avan photo en idhayatil iruku.Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Akka neenga en Babloo oda dp vaikakudathu ?🤔🤭
My Babloo is in my heart.
Aama same ma.Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Match pakamaya..side by side athuvum panra akka.
Super akka...semaya irunthu 🥳
Thanks ma.
Will check Krishna. Thank you.
No Akka. Why would I ignore you??Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
Ennaku ignore pandriya kutti ma?
En dp yepuddi irukunu sollave ille.
Episode varela thane.
Irukhatum episode blockbuster aa irukum.
Enna ma unnaku enna Thonutu.
I hope it will be a good episode.
Your dp is similar to you.
that was because I was listening to a sad song. Varna I don't generally write daddy things. Will write something good and lengthy soon😉Originally posted by: --Lalz--
😈
Hereafter put a disclaimer whether it's sad one or happy one .🤪
Ekdum se mujhe jatka laga padkar 😭
Hope you give one soon and lengthy too 😈
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
🤗
Haina 🤔 agar voot upload kardiya toh no one will see on tv na..maybe that's why they didn't.
Whatever hum ipl ki baad hi dekenge...!
Koi update de dijiye 😉
🤣if I see the episode I will surely give the update👍🏼
Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
Ennaku ignore pandriya kutti ma?
En dp yepuddi irukunu sollave ille.
Episode varela thane.
Irukhatum episode blockbuster aa irukum.
Enna ma unnaku enna Thonutu.
Of course your dp is cute di😆❤️
No expectations in episode though...after last ME🤔
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Bye for now 😆
Will come back at 9.00 for updates 😉
Hope someone gives update..shre, prith , ash or krish
👍🏼
🤣😳