Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030
only this much for now...the thread is open..we can discuss about parijat here
This is amazing thread I can go on and on about RT 🥳
My favourite
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030
only this much for now...the thread is open..we can discuss about parijat here
This is amazing thread I can go on and on about RT 🥳
My favourite
Originally posted by: Evil_Flower_08
This is amazing thread I can go on and on about RT 🥳
My favourite
😃
Originally posted by: Evil_Flower_08
This is amazing thread I can go on and on about RT 🥳
My favourite
Yes didi😊
Originally posted by: SayaniSharma
Kitna cute lag rhe hai na rajat aur paridhi💖
.I wanted this one in series but it's didn't shown the little kid is awesome and how beautiful these lead looks
They look adorable I must admit in serial their scene with kids were one of my favourite to specially little Rahim and RT scene
I'm not allow to post link yet so I will just see for now ☺️