Originally posted by: Rudreesha
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFCU20fhdfH/?igshid=cg9hrg6c71m1
ABRARGUN'S CHEMISTRY 🔥💥✨
Super hot
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Rudreesha
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFCU20fhdfH/?igshid=cg9hrg6c71m1
ABRARGUN'S CHEMISTRY 🔥💥✨
Super hot
awww they r luking soooooooooo pretty
Yh I thnk it's their award ceremony for rudra
Red n black becoming signature?
Yeh kya horaha hai ☺️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFR4NG7h-cs/?igshid=1h4ks6pxebq4t
Omg that is jokes he looks so shocked and preesha sitting their crying she prob pulling his leg🤣
DDLJ scene in reverse....pree teasing rudr after his drugged night I think 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
will rudr catch her at it and turn the tables....hmm...let’s see
Originally posted by: foresight
DDLJ scene in reverse....pree teasing rudr after his drugged night I think 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
Yh I thnk that too poor guy looks so shocked 😆
Originally posted by: foresight
DDLJ scene in reverse....pree teasing rudr after his drugged night I think 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
will rudr catch her at it and turn the tables....hmm...let’s see
I too thought t same..
We do wish that Ru should overtake it as how he did in party night...