@Priya, your siggy is brilliant!😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@Priya, your siggy is brilliant!😳
Hey bucky thank you🤗 i wanted to make before when it released but I did not get time previously@Priya, your siggy is brilliant!😳
ill be a bit busy today due to work related stuff but ill come back when probably everyone is asleep lol...time differences 😕😆
I am here came to say Kanikka saw my creation again todaykoi h idhar
oh wow congratsOriginally posted by: priya185
I am here came to say Kanikka saw my creation again today
thanks Meena how are you?oh wow congrats
I hope one day she reposts my creations too. Maybe she does not know what creations are
im also goodOriginally posted by: priya185
thanks Meena how are you?
I hope one day she reposts my creations too. Maybe she does not know what creations are
https://twitter.com/DHONIism/status/1306979396264157184?s=20
Was never this excited for IPL😆
Bucky have a look at this🤣
https://twitter.com/Confused_soul__/status/1306632165044760579?s=20
Pehla Nasha ki dhazziya uda di unhone!🤣🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsAxIyt-i38
Favourite Pakistani show ever
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5