Originally posted by: caller123
I too remembered the same when the clock strucked🤣
What a timing of your story and the precap right?🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: caller123
I too remembered the same when the clock strucked🤣
What a timing of your story and the precap right?🤣🤣
Did they upload tomorrow's epi?
Aise hi sab ek dusre par pyaar luta rahe h, ek dusre ki ss or os ka wait ka rahe h aur mujhe bhi motivate kar rahe h story likhne ko, Anirudh, show aur makers ko bash kar ke thak gaye to ek dusre se pyaar bhare baatein kar rahe h ☺️❤️
Oh! I'll try watching it once I get in that mood😳
Why? Kyun ? Bolo
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Professionals have told not even then it'll end and I'll not miss much🤣
🤣
Wo to ham hamesa hi karte hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Not only elders
And something interesting too
Maybe a past memory??😉
Now you making me more eager behena
Update asap can't wait 😳
Aise hi sab ek dusre par pyaar luta rahe h, ek dusre ki ss or os ka wait ka rahe h aur mujhe bhi motivate kar rahe h story likhne ko, Anirudh, show aur makers ko bash kar ke thak gaye to ek dusre se pyaar bhare baatein kar rahe h ☺️❤️
😆🤗❤️
Ye v sahi hai 😆
Haa 😆