16th Sept episode ..Bade ache lagte hain ...

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

The thing with this show is that it's consistent...small heartfelt moments which bring a smile to the face instantly...very light moments which would go unnoticed in real life but actually turn to golden memories later 

Well the episode starts with Amber being admired by Guneet in his comfortable look of Kurta set...and them remembering the days of Bawra Mann and NDP the musical night ..then Amber sits in front of Sikka family again and impresses them with his singing skills..he sings bade ache lagte hain song and with such panache that everyone is super impressed ...the family then dances to bolo ta Ra Ra Ra..everyone is super excited ...I must say they above scene was just fab and so very much in tandem with times we are in...the lockdown and small weddings and this whole thing brought together at zoom meetings ..very much appreciated 

Then we see Amber sitting down and thinking about stuff he is joined by Nia...Amber states some doubts he is having ...his financial state , and Nia like a loving daughter she is bolsters her dad's confidence ..by being supportive by telling Amber that his biggest forte is his big heart...Amber is quite happy and they share a sweet moment and then Guneet joins them and we see them having a moment like a family unit ...teasing laughing and the scene becomes so much more than just a background music ..these very moments take the show to another level...this brings out the beauty of the story done right 

I think Indian television relies too much on unnecessary dramas and huge gloryfying moments while I believe that life is being lived in these small snatches of moments which we have everyday..the small seconds of life where we are in the present no past no future just the present and being alive ..

The above scene was one such moments done right...a family unit being together and having fun no drama no siyappa just a moment of living life ...this is what makes the show unique and again very well edited scene .

Anyways then we Amber again doing something stupid ..he gifts Guneet the necklace belonging to Anjali ...this does not sit well with Guneet who is understandably scared...she tries on the necklace at home is very unsure ...confused because she wants to be with Amber but knows cannot compete with a dead person ...and then Amber is trying to put her on the same pedestal 

This very thing is explained to Amber by Nia in the very next scene...and it comes to light that Guneet is uncomfortable donning the role of Anjali in the house which is being hinted by Amber by his acts...this was noticed by Mausi and then Mausi is called ChingarišŸ¤£ by Amber rather than Manjari 

So anyways Nia explains it to her dad and then Amber understands that what he is doing is trying to put the mantle of Anjali and on Guneets head...so he repents and decides to do something to make it up to Guneet

I loved the episode ...it was quiet subtle and sweet nothing being overdone ...I love that Nia has had such a big character growth and I always love when Nia and Amber's moments together bring out best scene of the episode 

I must say in recent times we have seen some movies and shows about mature romance but the way Varun and Swetha have brought these characters to life is magnificent . Sometimes just sometimes and that has happened in this show far more times than the norm that everything in the show is point on...the direction , dialogues, editing , expressions and it becomes a worthwhile watch fo half an hour 

So kudos to the team of MDKD for being so good at what they do ..and I must congratulate Sony channel ..because any other channel this show might have been wrapped up for lack of ratings and TRp and yet here the show is going on and I hope in the way the creatives have envisioned with little or nil interference of the channel ( this is my conjecture because the channel is promoting the show and the story line except for few hiccups has been the same since day one ) 

And I toh love these shaadi ka episodes it's fun and cute 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I love the show..

It's all about small things in our life..

N what I like the most is the character seems to be real..unlike other serials where the lead pair is so mahan n very much perfect..

But mdkd is being real..nia getting confused about her best friend n love..

Ambar ki dusare shadi ke liye zizak,usaka anjali n guneet ke bich anjane me comparison karna..

Guneet ki ulzan she want to get married him but don't want to be his dead wife's shadow ..

Ye sab characters realistic lagte he..

Issliye mdkd seems fresh to us..

Really Kudos to sony tv..

N about trp I guess it's having really good trp since 1 month..

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very nicely put Ankita, I agree with u. Even though we crib about some things I think we all greatly value the huge plus points of our show & how ā€˜hatkeā€™ it is, which outweighs our cribs by far. Thats why it is likely the best show on tv today!!

Edited by Bana - 3 years ago
arvinnewar thumbnail

nope trp is low it was 0.7 before lockdown .

mbiswas009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arvinnewar

nope trp is low it was 0.7 before lockdown .

.                                                TRP is stuck to 0.4 post lockdown