Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Soni behen 🥰
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Soni behen 🥰
How r u?
was checking thread on my phone and I read the first line and thought you're giving UN suggestion to soni cause that was being talked about before your post 🤣
Okay
How you doing?
Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
was checking thread on my phone and I read the first line and thought you're giving UN suggestion to soni cause that was being talked about before your post 🤣
Arrey no😆
Did I also think the same?Originally posted by: MishtiRyous
was checking thread on my phone and I read the first line and thought you're giving UN suggestion to soni cause that was being talked about before your post 🤣
Hell yeah so did I!!🤣
Soni's new UN gaayab sheep🤣
Though she isnt gayab at allOriginally posted by: MishtiRyous
Soni's new UN gaayab sheep🤣
But kya fark padta hai
Leenaa darling suggested it anyway🤣
How are you doing Mishti
yes mam I was..you don't become gaayab non sheep 😆 aate raha karo 🤗