Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She is doing her best acting here
Urmila killed Kangu with class, dignity & wit. Respect. 👏
Here's the full interview for those who are interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg2EP2Ak5o0&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=ABPMAJHA
I believe in Urmila supremacy.
Now its high time Kangana should be answered back by the actors. Females are much braver in this case.
I love that people are now answering back to kangana, they should dig up all the stuff that she has done and call out her hypocrisy!
I can't understand what she is saying.Originally posted by: Maaya_Memsaab
Urmila killed Kangu with class, dignity & wit. Respect. 👏
Here's the full interview for those who are interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg2EP2Ak5o0&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=ABPMAJHA
Rakhi does it better
Originally posted by: NightonEarth
I believe in Urmila supremacy.
everyone is superior to the trash Kangna is.🤢
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
everyone is superior to the trash Kangna is.🤢
Urmila is our true savior. Only she can tackle This K - Virus.
https://x.com/marlboroadvv/status/2095022955357196453?s=20 When I was a child, I watched this movie solely for scenes of "Abba Dabba Chabba",...
https://x.com/i/status/2066416190952734963
https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
Harsh words, as usual, because their beliefs differ from hers. They did what she could probably never fathom - fight for their rights and win....
16