Okay chalo sochti hoo par mera 70% no samjho beheno 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Okay chalo sochti hoo par mera 70% no samjho beheno 😆
Prit kyun tadpa rahi ho re😆😆Originally posted by: Prit_007
Okay sochti hoon mai v but still I'll say kosis karo kisi aur ko dhundhne ki 😆
She will have most scenes with Aman and Pooja. I can take care of our scenes no problem. We can set her and Aman's scenes according to her script...
Okay 👍🏼
Hopefully, it works good enough.
Prit kyun tadpa rahi ho re😆😆
Tadpa nhi rahi behen samjha Karo 😆
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Okay chalo sochti hoo par mera 70% no samjho beheno 😆
30% hi sahi hope to hai na 😆
🤣
Krishna main thread mein new post check kiya? Do you wanna make one too???Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Shaheen any reference character for rajiv kapoor😉
Krishna main thread mein new post check kiya? Do you wanna make one too???
Just checked it now🥳
So 2nd oct😎
No shaheen I'm staying away from this promo contest😆
I want to focus on rajiv really well😎😆
Okayy...Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Just checked it now🥳
So 2nd oct😎
No shaheen I'm staying away from this promo contest😆
I want to focus on rajiv really well😎😆
But you write very well na... Your writings and imaginations were really superb...
Somebody from pune has mailed me her promo.. Do you wanna see it.?