Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
F ke baad aur kuch type karu?
U 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
F ke baad aur kuch type karu?
U 🤣
Main fruits bolne waali thiaapko kya laga?😲
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Knowing me, I won't get second or third place in the future.
Gotta grab what I gotta grab.🤣
Itna confidence? I'm impressed. 🤣
Cornelius Fudge😡
thanks Tanika 🤗
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Thank you Soni! 🤗
September 17th, after Koeli's QT deadline is over. :)
Okie looking forward, plz no IMMJ2😳
🤣🤣Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Main fruits bolne waali thiaapko kya laga?😲
Gur, next round theme ka hint🤣