Yes, technically we are rank holders 🤣
Then even I want one
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes, technically we are rank holders 🤣
Then even I want one
Shibs 🤗
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Aap banaoge toh nahi chahiye, thanks 🙏
Chaaaa.

This is a dark day in Team Dhokla history.
Please type 'F' to pay respects. Thank you.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thanks Gur , it was lot of fun
, Thanks for all the work and time you spent.
When is the next round?
Thank you Soni! 🤗
September 17th, after Koeli's QT deadline is over. :)
I know right. I always do bad in our game. 😆Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
You and Kifs need to eat more dhoklas when playing in HP sheep games.
Everywhere else, this doesn't work.
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Chaaaa.
This is a dark day in Team Dhokla history.
Please type 'F' to pay respects. Thank you.
F ke baad aur kuch type karu?
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
It's only been one round. Calm down. 🤣
Knowing me, I won't get second or third place in the future.
Gotta grab what I gotta grab.🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Thanks Gur 🤗 , had lots of fun 🥳, Thanks for the work and time you spent in organizing this game for us .
When is the next round , better not he IMMJ though 🤣
Thank you! 🤗
September 17th is next round, and as for theme, it should be very obvious. 😎
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
F ke baad aur kuch type karu?
SHIBS.
LANGUAGE
But yes, you may write Fudge.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I called for u many times, u didnt got summoned😭
notification sab off 😭 sorry sis🤗