Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Hello Sheeps

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Hello Sheeps

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Phirse silence 🥺

I can feel your pain. I missed many before.🥺
I can feel your pain. I missed many before.🥺
Unlike you, she ain't a participate, so uska result moss hona is ok🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Unlike you, she ain't a participate, so uska result moss hona is ok🤣
I thought she is playing with us.🤣 Any way I used to check the results even for the games I wasn't playing, but only later.😳
Nituu🤗