Two
I chose first , I don't know which gif it is since I didn't opened any of them😆
1st one won hahaha so u got lucky Shy haha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Two
I chose first , I don't know which gif it is since I didn't opened any of them😆
1st one won hahaha so u got lucky Shy haha
Round 2 Theme Guessing results...
All four teams got the correct answer
Right answer is
***Reaction/Emoticons***

2 points

1.5 points

1 point (-.5 for taking another clue) .5 final score.

.5
zzzz

Round 2 Theme Guessing results...
All four teams got the correct answer
Right answer is
***Reaction/Emoticons***
2 points
1.5 points
1 point (-.5 for taking another clue) .5 final score.
.5
Yayyy go firebolt 2 points🥳
Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn
Funny because Bajirao and Mastani both die separately in the movie.😆
I don't think sheeps vote for them taking the whole story in mind. I guess only because of the chemistry which DP and RS had in this movie, that's why it was fresh in their minds, also because of the DP factor. Same goes for Titanic song. 🤓
Round 2 Theme Guessing results...
All four teams got the correct answer
Right answer is
***Reaction/Emoticons***
2 points
2 points yeppeeeeeeeeeee🥳
Congrats Firebolts
Congrats Team Firebolts🥳
Koeli pl check my PM
in R1 theme guess we got 1.5 pints not .5
It is not our teams' day. only 5. Points.😒
Insha Allah we'll win the next round.