Lavy
jitne bhi ships hai
marzi se hai
if Razia don't want
then it's ok
so I will not ship it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lavy
jitne bhi ships hai
marzi se hai
if Razia don't want
then it's ok
so I will not ship it
okies...fairytale wedding, destination wedding or simple wedding?🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Bhaag ke karnewali hoon toh shor chahiye isliye city mein hi🤣
lol private mandir mei karo XD in the jungle ..paparazzi nhi aayenge kyunki network ka issue hoga udhar😆
🤣🤣 Might do a safari type theme then☺️Tropical island
hi bhagu sorry didnt see ur post dear how r uOriginally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Lavy
jitne bhi ships hai
marzi se hai
if Razia don't want
then it's ok
so I will not ship it
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Waiting for Isa to join me...😭
Isa hasn't been able to change a single ship dear🤣
island p chalega....?Originally posted by: UAP6BVMBM6TUIEFJ
🤣🤣 Might do a safari type theme then☺️Tropical island
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Akhir voh kiske Voh hai☺️
🤣 Sahi kaha...it has to be unique dramatic one
im also fine ..
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Lavy
jitne bhi ships hai
marzi se hai
if Razia don't want
then it's ok
so I will not ship it
Phir mereko kaiko kiya?
Razia ka hi bohot bada haath hai LuvLock mein even when I denied😆
Hence either it's both ships or no ships(these 2 ships)
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5