No real clips shown,but according to this vid,Pranati is going to show the CCTV footage to Reyansh showing Vardhaan taking her into the room. Not sure true or not.
Page
of
1No real clips shown,but according to this vid,Pranati is going to show the CCTV footage to Reyansh showing Vardhaan taking her into the room. Not sure true or not.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No real clips shown,but according to this vid,Pranati is going to show the CCTV footage to Reyansh showing Vardhaan taking her into the room. Not sure true or not.
Oh Naice!!!!I hope its true.....and vardaan gets caught......
I am sure vardhaan is not stupid he might have tamper the footage
I am sure vardhaan is not stupid he might have tamper the footage
ya esp if he is regular offender as he mentioned.....but i so want him caught...anyway is fine for me....
Sometimes criminal do mistakes in deleting the proofs that's why cops always investigate the crime scene
Idk,I wouldn't trust anything other than the original episode. This doesn't seem to be a track that would get wrapped up so easily.🤔
I think it is the "logical" continuation of the story.
For the moment, Pranati will not be able to prove her innocence, so she will have to go and find proof.
Vardaan may even tell her that she won't find anything, and that's where things will go wrong.
After all, the important thing is not really whether Pranati will prove her innocence or not, but rather whether Rayansh will support her or not !