It was Lavlock then become Luvlock as Bucky said🤣 Luv is an alternate spelling of Love🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
It was Lavlock then become Luvlock as Bucky said🤣 Luv is an alternate spelling of Love🤣
Sophie is with her also in Razarth
Don't know what I wrote that time🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It's located everywhere and nowhere....it's a feeling😆
I really liked how you defined it! It's really a feeling & within us❤️
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Yes 😎 no problem
Tum bhi?😭
So we have new ship
RazRath😍😍
Bhagee, tum bhi?!😭 Hum nahi hai yaha aur😭
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Siddharth Malhotra?
Yeah😆
I also like him
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5