Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Hayeee
Chupke se jaake wound dressing
Bunty Miyaan🤣
TFS, Di!
It seems there is some history or backstory to It. I am not sure though.
Originally posted by: kankabhor
It seems there is some history or backstory to It. I am not sure though.
U mean the second scars suman pointed out?
Intriguing nah!
not sure either.. I mean they met each other few times when they were kids but if they were close they would remember..
Lets see
thanks veena.. team work 🤛
TFS. So cute yar. They are soo adorable. Can't wait for the episode
That means there'll be a scene like this in post leap too where this scene will be used as FB! I'm so excited
Thanks for sharing Veena & Nailah🤗
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
That means there'll be a scene like this in post leap too where this scene will be used as FB! I'm so excited
Thanks for sharing Veena & Nailah🤗
I feel like the first scene post leap will be Suman winning her medal..
I hope they give us a good insight on how they spent their 7 yrs apart