AshNi + OC FF: Love is all you need- Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

638

Views

18.9k

Users

5

Likes

198

Frequent Posters

SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Now Sara knows everything about Ryan, will she disclose her details fully with Ryan???

I think Sara is more in denial than Ryan is. Ryan has accepted that he messed up, Sara has yet to accept that she probably did not make the right choice with Ian. She knows it deep down but is too scared to do anything about it.


SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

So I got some writing done today but I want to get a whole lot in from Ryan’s POV so this chapter is likely to be very long.

Would you like me to post it in parts as I get stuff written? Or would you rather wait till I get the entire chapter done and post it all together?

Edited by LizzieBennett - 6 years ago
Anjani9 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

So I got some writing done today but I want to get a whole lot in from Ryan’s POV so this chapter is likely to be very long.

Would you like me to post it in parts as I get stuff written? Or would you rather wait till I get the entire chapter done and post it all together?


In parts...😳

SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Ok, wait for the first part in a couple of hours 😳

Anjani9 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

😃 what do you mean by next level? 😉



More friendly, more comfortable....😎

SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjani9


More friendly, more comfortable....😎

That is one way of putting it! 😆

Edited by LizzieBennett - 6 years ago
SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1 of Chapter 10 (Ryan's POV) updated!

Awaiting your comments!

Anjani9 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Please give me sometime to read it again and come back with comments...

Very sweet update....😊

SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Please give me sometime to read it again and come back with comments...

Very sweet update....😊


Thank you! Did you feel the writing was on par with the other updates? Or has it fallen in quality?

Anjani9 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I did not understand your comment on Jen??? Chose the baby??

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: jasminerahul · 8 days ago

When love returns Part 1 I dedicate this SS to my friend Shesha who wanted me to write a story taking inspiration from the TV Mini series When...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: jasminerahul · 3 months ago

Love and emotions Season 10 Part 1 2 little girls were playing together.They were Kavya and Khushi. Kavya:You are my best friend Khushi....

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: sarveshjoshi42 · 11 months ago

Osman and Bala's Love and Their Journey

Characters Burak Ozçivit : Osman Bey Ozge Torer : Bala Hatun Yiğit Uçan as Boran Alp Ragıp Savaş as Dündar Bey Eren Vurdem as Konur Alp Alma...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: jasminerahul · 3 months ago

Love after lies Part 1 I dedicate this SS to my friend Shesha who wants me to write a ParAj SS.The main plot belongs to Shesha.I just created...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: sarveshjoshi42 · 9 years ago

Let's me introduced the Characters Ritik Raheja (Arjun Bijlani) : A very rich business tycoon and elder brother of Ranveer and Ragini Ranveer

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".