Got it....
Laood/Favy(Lavy+Food)🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Got it....
Laood/Favy(Lavy+Food)🤣
I meant North-East part of our country....because the southern part has a bit warmer temp. than our......
sorry guys im being MIA here & there but something is wrong w/ my internet..
I am vegetarian...heart nahi chahiye😆(I don't want a heart)
I want you'll to smile🤗
Perfect description of Lavy..........👍🏼
kaise ho jii..
I was joking at that time....I paired myself with food🤣
Sherlock sounds good but I already ship him with Irene...I will be the villain in their story🤣
Sasural=In Law's place!
How about Shernaya/Shervy? Or Lavlock😉🤣 Okay I don't know how the last one came!🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5