Originally posted by: SQTXOVUYHWB5LPU5
It's not foolish...at all...it's funny instead........ I have to do a correction.....as Meena said I'm the mom of the forum...so by default, I've quite a few kids here......🤣🤣🤣
Then I was not wrong🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: SQTXOVUYHWB5LPU5
It's not foolish...at all...it's funny instead........ I have to do a correction.....as Meena said I'm the mom of the forum...so by default, I've quite a few kids here......🤣🤣🤣
Then I was not wrong🤣
Hello Sophie🤗 Welcome to our crazy club🤗 Really glad that you came here😃❤️
lol u got so many bachas depending on u here 😆
@ B.....What is this one? It's a French word...I don't have commune.....
So this is where our adda is for the weekend!!
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Then I was not wrong🤣
I will make sure that you're never wrong.......🤣🤣🤣...for the sake of Sophie...I will shut up my mouth for now on this...........
Hi! This is Isa...how are you doing today? What should we call you?
Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian
So this is where our adda is for the weekend!!
Hi Nailah! Good to see you here...yes, you're correct........
Originally posted by: AJT4Q5S4YUDZENYG
Hi Nailah! Good to see you here...yes, you're correct........
slightly loss to whats happening around here..
Good weekend?
Originally posted by: MKTHFOJ5OEH525TN
@ B.....What is this one? It's a French word...I don't have commune.....
She meant Bacchas (Kids) I think...
Sorry...Razia had a Qs for me... and I was answering.....no worry, we won't discuss that anymore here......
@ B...yes...how about yourself?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5