Hi, Krishna🤗Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Shaheen🤗
How are you now?? Are you Okay???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi, Krishna🤗Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Shaheen🤗
How are you now?? Are you Okay???
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
I hope you are right😳
Finger crossed 🤞
Let's be positive and active for BashingOriginally posted by: listmist
Yes.. . Agree
Originally posted by: caller123
How are you now? Are you ok?
Kate🤗
Perfect now...😆
How are you now dear?
Originally posted by: listmist
I really hope shadi ho rudhita ki wapas❤️
Haan and I want all rasams too happen again
Is there any rasam pending for newly married? Which they are yet to finish?
😆😆Originally posted by: reply1997
Bika rocks together😆
Originally posted by: listmist
I don't think brothel track would be that scary lalz😕
Then it's okay 👍🏼
But they will show marriage only after leap na...Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Haan and I want all rasams too happen again
Is there any rasam pending for newly married? Which they are yet to finish?
I'm perfect now dear....so How was the day? Saw news on mini's injury and New entry just now
Krish 🤗
How are you? Better?