why it is unimaginable? No. 3's character is doing exceptionally well by messing up the happiness of viewers like us🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
why it is unimaginable? No. 3's character is doing exceptionally well by messing up the happiness of viewers like us🤔
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
why it is unimaginable? No. 3's character is doing exceptionally well by messing up the happiness of viewers like us🤔
Lol no.3 is someone 🤣
Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
I am so frustrated. Ek toh ye minirudh... Upar se cvs ne thaan liya h ke RuDi ko dur kr k rahenge. Mujhe lagta h... There will b no RuDi for a long time. Ye brothel vala track k liye hi hogi... I m sure about it🤔
Maybe because of Pravisht exam? But I feel this all track is to bring Rudi together 😳
No.3 kon hai? Ani 4 hai I guess .Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
why it is unimaginable? No. 3's character is doing exceptionally well by messing up the happiness of viewers like us🤔
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I don't want this brothel track ash 😭😭
Same here.. but I strongly feel they won't show anything dark with bon.
Actually 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Maybe because of Pravisht exam? But I feel this all track is to bring Rudi together 😳
Even if it's for pravisht's exam then why is he having so much screen space with mini? They can give rudhita scenes which we want. We didn't sign up this show to watch minirudh's love story
Exactly re... They're gonna mess up everything..Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
ek bar mein kitni entries hongi iss serial mein...😲
I hope you are right😳Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Maybe because of Pravisht exam? But I feel this all track is to bring Rudi together 😳