The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Why did the designer made her wear that one if no one liked it , blame them 🤣
All blamed designer n EK for that dress. Poor aamna got so much hate in begining for thst trailer
Q1 options
Jars / Mugs / Bowls / Pans / Water bottles
is there any other prominent item in the pic
Me too, at first I chose that wink wala but then I changed my mind to the smoke wala ☺️
Omg yayyy 4 goals
My answers
1: The thing you put your food in
2. Cigarette smoke
3. Ek thi daayan
4. Pyaar mein paagal
4. Madhubala
you skipped Q5 and gave 2 answers for 4??😆
Me too, at first I chose that wink wala but then I changed my mind to the smoke wala ☺️
That pic showed the kick ass attitude of Rishab Bajaj in my opinion
Sorry girl
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
All blamed designer n EK for that dress. Poor aamna got so much hate in begining for thst trailer
I didnt know it 😭. I didnt even know who is aamna if not for ShereKhan 🤣
Ikr gur ugh 🤢
Q1 options
Jars / Mugs / Bowls / Pans / Water bottles
is there any other prominent item in the pic
According to Tani, yes 🤣