2nd
Larki ankh marey oo larki aankh marey 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
2nd
Larki ankh marey oo larki aankh marey 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U gave that dress 5 marks oh my😲
Yes me too
I didn't like it at all. My friend was sitting beside me she tried to make me change my mind but I refused.😆
not discussing my answers..last time I did and got 2 correct rest all gave dhokha 😆
Originally posted by: NitaReid
We have discussed five , four and three so far .
Fifth one matches with awida for you
And your third one leads so far
I didnt get the fourth one .
Translate it to English
Cra_y in ❤️
I didn't like it at all. My friend was sitting beside me she tried to make me change my mind but I refused.😆
that colour and styling is gaudy
only I liked ruffles in her top