This separation will be worst than SuVan’s separation...
I am not looking forward to Suman’s pain losing her father
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This separation will be worst than SuVan’s separation...
I am not looking forward to Suman’s pain losing her father
totally agree! She will be so broken 😭Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian
This separation will be worst than SuVan’s separation...
I am not looking forward to Suman’s pain losing her father
im also worried of shravan and his father bc he doesnt want his father to be feeling shamefulOriginally posted by: --Shamoo--
totally agree! She will be so broken 😭
im also worried of shravan and his father bc he doesnt want his father to be feeling shameful
Devraj uncle did a switch on thursday.. initially the friendship meant the most to him.. thats why they moved here... did he have a hidden motive?