I hope I congratulated everyone if i missed out someone please forgive me as this thread is beyond my speed🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope I congratulated everyone if i missed out someone please forgive me as this thread is beyond my speed🤣
Congo Shibani, Nina and Gur 🥳
Congrats Mahhiway 🤗
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Congrats Nidhi Lexi and Nita 🤗
You guys are truly so supportive ❤
What Supportive , I missed out the awards 😭, dont worry will check it soonish 🤗
And congratulations to everyone :)
Well played <3
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I selected it ll post it with my speech😆
Look forward to your speech
Congrats Buttercup25
Soanz.19 And Sophie 🥳
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Haal-E-Dil ,Tani Di,Hiral and Anjali Congo for the Shant Bahu award😆. Bahut Gaaya bahus hai hum.🤣
Sam thank you for specially mentioning me😆, yaar Exams ne load de dhi bahut or would have been more active but yes when I was here it was really amazing and enjoyable for me 🤗🤗
PS: The ones who know me here would be shocked for me being quite types🤣🤣
@Bold:🤓 Akshu tuh kaab se shant bangayi?😆
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
This particular member was very active in all threads. She was always cheering around, doing tasks with so much creativity. She interacted with everyone and made everyone smile.
My most cheerful Bahu who made me feel happy soo much
ShiriFictionPen
Arrey Waaahh
Thank you so much Sam 🤗
Congratulations everyone!🥳