The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Thanks darling , bahut fast ja raha sach mein😆
U missed Lavy 's results
And you are here 😆
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
The last award of the challenge!
To my Bahus who were part of the game however they never said anything. Occasional hi hello or question k alawa they were never around. I hope they do see this and are around now.
My very shaant bahus
Haal-e-Dil
anjali0111
Daphnes
TeluguChokri
TC_FA
When I got this award ready TeluguChokri wasn't much active but recently during the final rounds she was much more interactive! I'm happy you bonded around lekin abhi yehi award accept karlo
That's! Ciao
Thank you everyone for taking part in the contest. I hope you all had lots of fun. I will come and reply to everyone now
Yayy congrats Tani, Akshu, Daphnes n others🥳
Beautiful siggie
Haal-E-Dil ,Tani Di,Hiral and Anjali Congo for the Shant Bahu award😆. Bahut Gaaya bahus hai hum.🤣Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong
The last award of the challenge!
To my Bahus who were part of the game however they never said anything. Occasional hi hello or question k alawa they were never around. I hope they do see this and are around now.
My very shaant bahus
Haal-e-Dil
anjali0111
Daphnes
TeluguChokri
TC_FA
When I got this award ready TeluguChokri wasn't much active but recently during the final rounds she was much more interactive! I'm happy you bonded around lekin abhi yehi award accept karlo
That's! Ciao
Thank you everyone for taking part in the contest. I hope you all had lots of fun. I will come and reply to everyone now
Sam thank you for specially mentioning me😆, yaar Exams ne load de dhi bahut or would have been more active but yes when I was here it was really amazing and enjoyable for me 🤗🤗
PS: The ones who know me here would be shocked for me being quite types🤣🤣
What kya 😲
Aati hoon ek bar bas award speech dedoon😆
Shant Bahu one 🤣Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
what you won?😃
Congrats Nidhi Lexi and Nita 🤗
You guys are truly so supportive ❤
Congratulations to Shibani🤗
Well deserved girl and well done with the rounds <3
Congratulations to WD
You were really a multi-tasker!🤗
Organiser and brilliant peformer
Congratulations to Hina too
Congratulations to Daphnes, Akshu my dear🤗
Well deserved and well played!
Koeli Di and FF 🥳