I think Angre is the yellow glove person😭
Rest everyone on farmhouse trip
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think Angre is the yellow glove person😭
Rest everyone on farmhouse trip
Originally posted by: kb_always_96
Million dollar question
I also want to know why riddhima save vansh...
Anupriya😳
Thanks for the update❤️
Sabki baato se to lagta hai aaj ka episode mast hone wala hai..phir to tv pe dekhne mei bohut majaa ayega..sab milke majee uthayenge😎
Moi ek second bhi miss nahi karungi.
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
Yup..cuz at the end of the ep..he said ..Riddhima zindagi aur maut ke beech hogi aur me Vansh ko barbad karunga...something like that..
Endgame is Riansh. It is confirmed now
I think Angre is the yellow glove person😭
Rest everyone on farmhouse trip
Figure looked like a woman only
ha main bhi live hi dekhti hu...maza aega milke dekhenge to...sab i baatein sunke I am sooooooo excited about episode😃😃ye wala late dia voot hope kal kaa jaldi de de...vo sab se vo bhi pata chal jaega😆Thanks for the update❤️
Sabki baato se to lagta hai aaj ka episode mast hone wala hai..phir to tv pe dekhne mei bohut majaa ayega..sab milke majee uthayenge😎
K gave her a flying kiss..i dont think its mom
Originally posted by: Sitara77
I also want to know why riddhima save vansh...
Humanity. She is a really good person