Where is Mahira?Originally posted by: Viswasruti
I am very much here. π
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Where is Mahira?Originally posted by: Viswasruti
I am very much here. π
Looking for her. πOriginally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Where is Mahira?
Hope all is well with her.
forum pr koi bhi active nahi hai.
Must be busy in life for a while! Let us wait. πOriginally posted by: ItsmeSehar
forum pr koi bhi active nahi hai.
okππΌOriginally posted by: Viswasruti
Must be busy in life for a while! Let us wait. π
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
forum pr koi bhi active nahi hai.
Sahil is such a good actor ... but I donβt like the character of Omkar yaar . Hope he changes for the better soon .
Koi hai kya yahan?

Main yahaan hoon yahan π€
oh! Hi Sutapaπ€Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Main yahaan hoon yahan π€
How r u? I m Kalika btw.π
So nice to meet you dear π€