Originally posted by: merryyura
Ab mujhe tumhara riansh ka dp dikh raha hai.
Oh thank god! Finally😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: merryyura
Ab mujhe tumhara riansh ka dp dikh raha hai.
Oh thank god! Finally😆
Originally posted by: kb_always_96
Haan he may train to protect herself! But he will become over protective
Ishani dialogue
Vansh ki nafrat phir bhi achhi hai but unka pyaar bahot dangerous hai
Yaar tumlogo ne naam achhe achhe diye rakhe hain...😆
Rangu...Sitara...
What about the other channels?
I myself learnt it from here 😆
Since I was on a hiatus from IF I thought yehi trend hai
Originally posted by: merryyura
Haan. Episode aayega toh seedhe rangu pe. 🤣
Rangu yahi chahta hai 😆
Na Na
Aevi vaat nathi🤣
Originally posted by: kb_always_96
Rangu yahi chahta hai 😆
Dupatta scene episode jaisa hi toh meko koi problem nahi. Phuski bomb nikla toh rangu ko padenge boot 🥾😡
Tu Gujarati hai?
Originally posted by: kb_always_96
Haan he may train to protect herself! But he will become over protective
I’m waiting for the day they team up 😎❤️
Mazaa aayega !!!
Even I wanna know
Originally posted by: Gurikaur_ginni
Tu Gujarati hai?
Koi Bengali hai idhar...