I hope we get to see you in other games soon Hinna 🤗, you must have your reasons for not playing . But be around when you can in this thread as well🤗.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope we get to see you in other games soon Hinna 🤗, you must have your reasons for not playing . But be around when you can in this thread as well🤗.
Welcome Misha to Team Tinder Blasts!🥳
Hello guys... do we have the names of those members who will be submitting on behalf of their teams? And are those people active?
Please note that 12pm is the time which is 25 mins from now... be ready...
I am so excited to see the answers ❤️
I sent you pm regarding this and in case I have to say it here too, Shibani will be sending you our answer. 😳Hello guys... do we have the names of those members who will be submitting on behalf of their teams? And are those people active?
Please note that 12pm is the time which is 25 mins from now... be ready...
I am so excited to see the answers ❤️
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I sent you pm regarding this and in case I have to say it here too, Shibani will be sending you our answer. 😳
Now go Sleep , Revenge for the times you asked me to sleep last night 🤣
Hello guys... do we have the names of those members who will be submitting on behalf of their teams? And are those people active?
Please note that 12pm is the time which is 25 mins from now... be ready...
I am so excited to see the answers ❤️
Will we get the questions , once four team send in their theme guesses ??
Leena and appy, agar firebolts theme correctly guess kiye and no one else does, toh Points extra dena hamein, ok? 😁 give us the total of what you were planning to give all teams. That way, no rule is broken. So 2+1.5+1+0.5=5🤪
Uhh this is not how it works
New sheep matlab newbie sheep taking part in aaise tournament for the first time ?
If so, no.