Shout out for Dheera/TanAm fans

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

So finally saathiya 2 is coming. So where are the dheera fans?? As per the articles devo and nazim joining in. If it's a fresh story then we definitely can expect Amar and Tanya again. What say guys? 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anondo.R

So finally saathiya 2 is coming. So where are the dheera fans?? As per the articles devo and nazim joining in. If it's a fresh story then we definitely can expect Amar and Tanya again. What say guys? 😃

I am here,😀

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why I feel there's no chance to see them? It's getting low with each passing days 😢

Pollyanna thumbnail

Don't say that. Let's think positive. We are not hearing  about any casting. Let's hope for the best. Rashmi has seen our passion for TanAm. I hope she responds positively 

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pollyanna

Don't say that. Let's think positive. We are not hearing  about any casting. Let's hope for the best. Rashmi has seen our passion for TanAm. I hope she responds positively 

Sadly, but I really don't see that happening anytime🤔

Pollyanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Sadly, but I really don't see that happening anytime🤔

We didnt think Amar and Tanya will ever do anything together especially after he unfollowed her in insta. But they saw our passion and made two videos and supported us on #5yearsofDheera day. It was good seeing both of them post on the day. I am hoping fan power will get them back together again

Pollyanna thumbnail

Amar and Tanya have both said they want to work together again. When so many people want something the whole universe conspires to make it happen😁