Originally posted by: AKDC2LT5E3GYRZX5
Makes sense I guess because submission for answers is 11th sept as far as I know so result I am assuming is 12th sept.
seems a long wait na😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AKDC2LT5E3GYRZX5
Makes sense I guess because submission for answers is 11th sept as far as I know so result I am assuming is 12th sept.
seems a long wait na😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
seems a long wait na😆
Yeh😆 Just like waiting for test results after you give an exam vibe.
🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Q3GRSLNEKRB5AOGD
🤓🤣 I already can guess which one is mine...(well one of them anyway)..
Got you nominated for one of them too...and Shibz too😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I have nominated you and Sophie in two categories each and the most funny ones🤣
I even tried to cover all
Sandy Akka 😍Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Thats so sweet of you Akshu 🤗
Aww priya.Its okay you have nominated thats the best thing 🤗Originally posted by: priya185
I didn’t know how many to nominate per category so I just did as many as I felt like😆
YesI even tried to cover all
Bus apna naam nhi likh sakhi baki sab ka likha hai 😂🤣
I even tried to cover all
Me too. I hope at least one from my list wins.😃
Originally posted by: Y6GHONDJBWJIVK6I
😱😱😱 Ragini ko phasi?
Ab kya karegi ragini? Kya hoga usski kartut ka anjaam..
Jaane ke liye dhekiye ragini ki bhanda phod only on IF 🤣
Haannn....aur phasi milne tak jail mein chakki peesing😆