2 days more😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
2 days more😲
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
2 days more😲
Makes sense I guess because submission for answers is 11th sept as far as I know so result I am assuming is 12th sept.
Do we need to send it for all of the titles for the awards? Might have to resend mine if that is the case....
Originally posted by: L42LALIJFKARGIW2
Do we need to send it for all of the titles for the awards? Might have to resend mine if that is the case....
No, it's fine i guess, still, contact lavy👍🏼
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
No, it's fine i guess, still, contact lavy👍🏼
🤣 I done the deed already, too late
Yes dear.Have to nominate two members for each one😳Originally posted by: 2S2G7WNQ2S4M2NIH
Do we need to send it for all of the titles for the awards? Might have to resend mine if that is the case....
🤣Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
No, it's fine i guess, still, contact lavy👍🏼
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I have nominated you and Sophie in two categories each and the most funny ones🤣
🤓🤣 I already can guess which one is mine...(well one of them anyway)..
Got you nominated for one of them too...and Shibz too😆
Thats so sweet of you Akshu 🤗
I didn’t know how many to nominate per category so I just did as many as I felt like😆Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Yes dear.Have to nominate two members for each one😳