Are you on FB?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are you on FB?
I do not know which vampire 🤣
Kundali pe kaab vampire agaya?😳
Aaj nahi did come earlier but yeah I havent been active to be actually even be allowed for nominations🤣Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Alexia to aaj aayi hai...we have an older non sheep
OK so show me your creative writing for nagin 5 😂
I can't tell you how much I love you for this🤣
Gimme some time! I am going to wreck the show and write a new one😎🤣
Idk the names though🤔
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
🤣 Normally people are pregs for nine month...10 month inti lambi pregnancy😲
Woh haati ka baccha tha naa✌️
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Are you on FB?
You don't know?😲 we were in the same team.😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I can't tell you how much I love you for this🤣
Gimme some time! I am going to wreck the show and write a new one😎🤣
Idk the names though🤔
🤣 Because of you Im having some khurafati ideas too in terms of writing...
Main le aayi😎
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Woh haati ka baccha tha naa✌️
😲 Oh mereko yeh info nahi pata thi😆
gyaan baatne ke liye shukriya
I dont knowYou don't know?😲 we were in the same team.😆
We are Slytherin team par Idk your UserID
PM me na your user ID