Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Nope sorry I wont vote. I am done with awards.
I will just cheer and enjoy👍🏼
It is just for fun . It is like you are voting in elections. Make someone happy. 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Nope sorry I wont vote. I am done with awards.
I will just cheer and enjoy👍🏼
It is just for fun . It is like you are voting in elections. Make someone happy. 😃
I know I’m late but at least I’m here.
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
Erm let's see, what about the sister show of this show? Yes Yes one and only Kundali bhagya and its never ending wedding.
I just did that🤣 vampire waala🤣
That was different kya?
Originally posted by: Starry_Love
😳😲🤣 Hai raam toba toba haaye daaiya....that would have more side affect and damage then a memory loss...no no...
Like investing in a fake pregnancy belly for 10+ months😎
It is just for fun . It is like you are voting in elections. Make someone happy. 😃
Trust me theyll be happier without my vote🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I know I’m late but at least I’m here.
Kifs 🤗
All bow to the sheep queen😎
OK so show me your creative writing for nagin 5 😂
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Like investing in a fake pregnancy belly for 10+ months😎
🤣 Normally people are pregs for nine month...10 month inti lambi pregnancy😲
Alexia to aaj aayi hai...we have an older non sheep
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I know I’m late but at least I’m here.
Welcome superstar. Are you sure you are in the right thread?😉