ek baar mere saath bhi hua tha koi baat nahi ho jata hai Kabhi kabhi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ek baar mere saath bhi hua tha koi baat nahi ho jata hai Kabhi kabhi😆
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
ek baar mere saath bhi hua tha koi baat nahi ho jata hai Kabhi kabhi😆
I am not alone then. Makes me feel better. 😆
mera to aur bhi bura tha request accept ho gaya tha tab pata chala ki mujhse request send ho gaya tha😆
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
mera to aur bhi bura tha request accept ho gaya tha tab pata chala ki mujhse request send ho gaya tha😆
This is gold.🤣🤣
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I accidentally sent Buddy Request to @insideroutsider because I am using IF on phone and clicked on Thread maker instead of thread title and then in hurry, sent Buddy Request.
People can accidentally send buddy request here? That explains a lot of buddy requests I got. And I accepted.🤔
Originally posted by: Mishh007
People can accidentally send buddy request here? That explains a lot of buddy requests I got. And I accepted.🤔
It's more like accidental clicking in hurry to get out of the profile. It happened for the first time with me so I shared. 😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
I accidentally sent Buddy Request to @insideroutsider because I am using IF on phone and clicked on Thread maker instead of thread title and then in hurry, sent Buddy Request.
Don't lie, I know you desperately wanna be my buddy, you're asking for it, you're DAAAYIN FOR IT!! 😈
Originally posted by: insideroutsider
Don't lie, I know you desperately wanna be my buddy, you're asking for it, you're DAAAYIN FOR IT!! 😈
Yeah. Sure. 😆
Originally posted by: Mishh007
People can accidentally send buddy request here? That explains a lot of buddy requests I got. And I accepted.🤔
Tu alag hi level ki soch thi hai re 🤣. Chill kar, you are majorly liked and pampered here.
No Maratha quota for college admissions, govt jobs says SC. Now fight for your people Shiv Sena.😛
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k