It is?Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
That would be my creation. 🤣🤣
We used it at least once everyday🤣 {FB pe😆}
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It is?Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
That would be my creation. 🤣🤣
We used it at least once everyday🤣 {FB pe😆}
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Remember the Paris round thread?
You can use that to give away the speech
Do it there Akshu , as partner suggested 🤗
Morning guys
Why that thread got closed?
Well congrats to all the awards winners🥳
Morning guys
Why that thread got closed?
Well congrats to all the awards winners🥳
Thanks Mithu 🤗. Good Morning , Nice to see you here 🤗, be here for today team selection , I think it would be fun 🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Thanks Mithu 🤗. Good Morning , Nice to see you here 🤗, be here for today team selection , I think it would be fun 🤣
Nitaa🤗
Yes I'll be here to support y'all
Mithu 🤗, yeah I think the timing will be announced soon 😆
I don't even checked awards thread😡
Well, I voted for y'all😈
Timings are still not announced?😂😭
Check it now , it just locked but you can still see who won what 😆