And me?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And me?
Milk and Mocha are famous now🤣
Where are the questions guys ?😆
I ll answer it 😆

My Mom has seen it but me and my dad want to see itOriginally posted by: TeluguChokri
Me too my parents went there not me,want to go kab yeh corona jayega 😭
Hope we get to see it one day🤗Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
My Mom has seen it but me and my dad want to see it
Why did the awards thread got closed yaar , I made a long closing speech for all the sheeps 😭
Remember the Paris round thread?Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Why did the awards thread got closed yaar , I made a long closing speech for all the sheeps 😭
You can use that to give away the speech
That would be my creation. 🤣🤣