Originally posted by: C7E37PKAEVTFEHUS
Was there for a few days ...😆
I understd 😆
R u still watching ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: C7E37PKAEVTFEHUS
Was there for a few days ...😆
I understd 😆
R u still watching ?
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Yes torturing us..😆 not allowing me to catch my show 🤣
Don kno yaar.. May be next month..
We all should raise our voice against this torture😆
You should catch it soon dear😆
Spoiler- Khushi ka mahol hai....❤️
Everyone feels 9th,10th,11th and 12th ke bacche are born with corona vaccine😭humpe experiment kar rahe hai😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
We all should raise our voice against this torture😆
You should catch it soon dear😆
Spoiler- Khushi ka mahol hai....❤️
Everyone feels 9th,10th,11th and 12th ke bacche are born with corona vaccine😭humpe experiment kar rahe hai😆
If they contiune this torture I 'll surely raise voice🤣
Missing missing 😭 will soon catch..
Experiment ke bhi haad hoti hai 🤣
I got SumoOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
https://twitter.com/buttersbih/status/1300763339664977920?s=20
Indian se Dadu and Western se Raggy Chacha😭🥺
Kismat hi kharab hai😭🥺💔
You watch that show?Originally posted by: RJB6ELS2NOUD2454
Was there for a few days ...😆
I got Devika Indian se
College walon ko nahi bula rahe tum logon ko bula rahe hain, pakka 9 to 12 ke bacche vaccine ke saath born huye hain🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Everyone feels 9th,10th,11th and 12th ke bacche are born with corona vaccine😭humpe experiment kar rahe hai😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
If they contiune this torture I 'll surely raise voice🤣
Missing missing 😭 will soon catch..
Experiment ke bhi haad hoti hai 🤣
I'll support you🥳😆
One more spoiler- Khushi ke din jald hi khatam honge!
@BOLD ye koi sare ministers, institutes, parents ko batao....I am thinking of buying a PPE kit for my classes now😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
https://twitter.com/buttersbih/status/1300763339664977920?s=20
Indian se Dadu and Western se Raggy Chacha😭🥺
Kismat hi kharab hai😭🥺💔
Hayee got Kancha ❤️
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5