Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
For which one?
Will tell you after deadline ... I don think anyone would ve thought like that 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
For which one?
Will tell you after deadline ... I don think anyone would ve thought like that 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
In 1 hour deadline will be finished
I know hence I sent my answers yesterday but Leena said 2 days so i was clearing the confusion that its tonight😆
have you sent your answers?
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
With Pari not playing, can I bribe her into giving me her snitch in exchange for a date with Parth?
Sorry but I already stole her snitch☺️
but if we are in the same team then kee farak peinda?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I know hence I sent my answers yesterday but Leena said 2 days so i was clearing the confusion that its tonight😆
have you sent your answers?
Yes i did👍🏼
Oh okay got u👍🏼
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Will tell you after deadline ... I don think anyone would ve thought like that 🤣
😲 oh wow okay i am very curious now
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I ve given an unique answer this time 🤣
How is your health Sandy🤗
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
With Pari not playing, can I bribe her into giving me her snitch in exchange for a date with Parth?
Excuse me?😳🤣
MsChandlerBong
Buttercup25
Vageeshwaris
38 mins left peepz
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ohhhh okay thats good u figured it out yay practice makes perfect
I am glad you know