Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I would be happy you are going to be active in the places which you were active in before 🤗
of Course I would ve been eventually even if nothing happened ... I ve been active there for 3+ and 5+ years :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I would be happy you are going to be active in the places which you were active in before 🤗
of Course I would ve been eventually even if nothing happened ... I ve been active there for 3+ and 5+ years :)
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
With Pari not playing, can I bribe her into giving me her snitch in exchange for a date with Parth?
Der is a long line Shyam🤣 wait in the line🤣
When r the results😳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Der is a long line Shyam🤣 wait in the line🤣
Aisa hai? Who was first in line? I'll talk to them directly. I have many schemes available.
Hi Sandy😃
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hi Sandy😃
Hi Soni :)
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Aisa hai? Who was first in line? I'll talk to them directly. I have many schemes available.
🤣 oh yeah we know how shaatir u r so wr aint telling u who all r in line😈
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Hi Soni :)
Congrats on ur awards 🥳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Congrats on ur awards 🥳
Thanks :)
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Thanks :)
I hope all is well, sorry for anything that I said hurted u😒