Yes. And the worst part of growing up is that younger members of your family expect gifts from you.
Yes....childhood is always the best❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes. And the worst part of growing up is that younger members of your family expect gifts from you.
Yes....childhood is always the best❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes....childhood is always the best❤️
It was a good time.. but not the best for me, I used to have bad health, and I was aloof. So couldn't play or hang out with friends. 😳 I am happy now with my children much more.❤️
I tried...🤣
kitne sheeps ne wool submit nahi kiya?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
kitne sheeps ne wool submit nahi kiya?
Me! 😎
Same here 🤣
Sharam karo🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
kitne sheeps ne wool submit nahi kiya?
Yes Pranu please name and shame them🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Sharam karo🤣
Me will answer aaram se😎