Originally posted by: EOE4FYQK4K2DX2KO
M saw my story once again isiliye itni Khushi... Plus bhaiya sent me a beautiful bracelet and loads of chocolates😎 so...
Teri to lottery lag gayi🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EOE4FYQK4K2DX2KO
M saw my story once again isiliye itni Khushi... Plus bhaiya sent me a beautiful bracelet and loads of chocolates😎 so...
Teri to lottery lag gayi🥳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Teri to lottery lag gayi🥳
Yes... but mummy ne sirf ek chocolate khaaane diya 🥺 😭😭😭
Originally posted by: JGSOBN434ZRBV7Y4
Yes... but mummy ne sirf ek chocolate khaaane diya 🥺 😭😭😭
I can feel you😭😆
Is it your birthday?😃
Is it your birthday?😃
No dear.....she gets happy with everyone's small gestures❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
No dear.....she gets happy with everyone's small gestures❤️
So her family members gift her something and she bacame happy.😃 how sweet. Masha Allah. 🤗 I can't remember the last time I got a gift from my family !😆
So her family members gift her something and she bacame happy.😃 how sweet. Masha Allah. 🤗 I can't remember the last time I got a gift from my family !😆
Yup.....she's a sweetheart!❤️
As we grow the amount of gifts we receive decreases😆
🤣Wow! 👏
U R Well come
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yup.....she's a sweetheart!❤️
As we grow the amount of gifts we receive decreases😆
Yes. And the worst part of growing up is that younger members of your family expect gifts from you.
Thanks😎🤣