Eternized hasn't come online since 1st Sept toh EDT#3 ka kya kare?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Eternized hasn't come online since 1st Sept toh EDT#3 ka kya kare?
Our kiddos will grow so much!😭Originally posted by: ILVBQYHIMAREGDJ6
Then both Shravan and Suman will be 28 or 30 😭
Shut up!😡Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Guys don't kill me but my story thinking has been severely affected by ITV😭
Why do I feel that Beena might suffer from miscarriage?The Pariwar shocker news and her age both aren't good for the baccha/bacchi's health
Shall we PM her?Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Eternized hasn't come online since 1st Sept toh EDT#3 ka kya kare?
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Shut up!😡

i mean, it was apalling to bring in the pregnancy track & the fall of the photo..plus i feel another factor could stem from ramesh prob facing financial problems & daadu creating further issues..Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Guys don't kill me but my story thinking has been severely affected by ITV😭
Why do I feel that Beena might suffer from miscarriage?The Pariwar shocker news and her age both aren't good for the baccha/bacchi's health
that will be terrible to see...Originally posted by: 2MMEG2HOQHS3Z5Q7
Same feeling! and at the end, Malhotra family will be accused once again🥺
well further siyappa from rajendra too is what im fearful ofOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes😭
I fear for Devraj as well....when Dadu insulted him he was so broken! Agar aisa kuch hua toh🥺
i mean how cvs present this is the main question thanOriginally posted by: WZLUROK5MJGOR3SF
I can't bear the thought of all this and seperation😭...
I will not be able to handle the grief. This is the first time I am attached to a show so so so much!
An AWESOME episode! Thanks to creatives the confession didn't happen on that night! But Shravan questioned Sumo's feelings, why she saved himself, why she was so worried. Much needed! Now, it's not looking rushed but the fear of losing him triggered her emotions.
And Kanikka was so so GOOD today! The anxiety, confused and the fear! She emoted all precisely. If Mohit owned the rejection episode that day, yesterday it's Kanikka!👏
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5