Is this a finite series...
This is such a good series....it deserves high trp....hope the show run its full without compromise and trp increases...
I feel 10 30 is decent...all are in bed and tv is free for me...☺
Is this a finite series...
This is such a good series....it deserves high trp....hope the show run its full without compromise and trp increases...
I feel 10 30 is decent...all are in bed and tv is free for me...☺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I agree it should gain more trp but trp audience
I feel the 9.30 timing was better!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I agree it should gain more trp but trp audience
I feel the 9.30 timing was better!
9:30 was far better😭
Originally posted by: JEAVPYQIPNAGMFXR
9:30 was far better😭
Sach mein....I watch the show at 7/100 volume so that no one gets up
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Sach mein....I watch the show at 7/100 volume so that no one gets up
Same 😭 most of the days I can't watch on TV 😭 because others sleep
Originally posted by: TZ7K5DG7SYZSIDGU
Same 😭 most of the days I can't watch on TV 😭 because others sleep
Mumma gave me permission but I watch it like a thief😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Mumma gave me permission but I watch it like a thief😆
Same in my case 😆
Apne ghar me hi chor jaisa Rehna
Dekhona hum kya kya karte hain Ek Show Ke Vaaste🤣
Me can't watch on tv, I watch it live on MX Player😭Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Dekhona hum kya kya karte hain Ek Show Ke Vaaste🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Me can't watch on tv, I watch it live on MX Player😭
😭
I had a question does MX Player contrbute to TRP? If yes then I'll start watchig it there itself....kaiku apne kaan low volume sun sun kar kharab karu?😆