nailah, weekend bday masti kare ho?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
nailah, weekend bday masti kare ho?😆
Hi dear! Happy birthday!
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Thank you❤️
Bhagu...you seem very busy nowadays........what you're up to......
nailah, weekend bday masti kare ho?😆
I am a typical virgo... so I picked homebound for the day but then ended with dinner with the BFF and family...
But it was lovely... so much love and positivity around...
Best is the Promo else my birthday would hve been spoiled..
awesome..hope it was great day dearOriginally posted by: Nailah_EjFian
I am a typical virgo... so I picked homebound for the day but then ended with dinner with the BFF and family...
But it was lovely... so much love and positivity around...
Best is the Promo else my birthday would hve been spoiled..
The cast and crew are on a break from one week to 10 days..
Not sure if they will start shooting post leap after that
But we have a good 3/4 weeks buffer
Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian
I am a typical virgo... so I picked homebound for the day but then ended with dinner with the BFF and family...
But it was lovely... so much love and positivity around...
Best is the Promo else my birthday would hve been spoiled..
Belated birthday wishes dear Nailah!🤗
Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian
The cast and crew are on a break from one week to 10 days..
Not sure if they will start shooting post leap after that
But we have a good 3/4 weeks buffer
They have good episode bank...
Lockdown ka natija🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5