Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
🤣🤣
Mine 5 years back😆
Mere toh Three nominations hai and even I don't have hopes ,😆 happy with nominations 🥳
Hey I voted for u as best debutant 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
🤣🤣
Mine 5 years back😆
Mere toh Three nominations hai and even I don't have hopes ,😆 happy with nominations 🥳
Hey I voted for u as best debutant 🥳
Jack of Spades
Fastest Sheep
There is no doubt!
The fastest finger is
TC_FA

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
🤣🤣
Mine 5 years back😆
Mere toh Three nominations hai and even I don't have hopes ,😆 happy with nominations 🥳
You never knowwwww
You could just end up winning something 
Hey I voted for u as best debutant 🥳
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Jack of Spades
Fastest Sheep
There is no doubt!
The fastest finger is
TC_FA
Congrats Tanu 🥳
Tani for the win🥳 now congratulate her fast🤣
Congrats Taani 🥳
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Jack of Spades
Fastest Sheep
There is no doubt!
The fastest finger is
TC_FA
Tanniiiiiiiii 
Tu jeet gayiiiiiii

Ab speech de! 🤣
Thank you Ennuyi 🤗Hey I voted for u as best debutant 🥳
Even I voted you in Jack of Diamonds 🥳🥳
Congratulations TC_FA🤗
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
...
3