Thank you Sophie Darling 🤗Originally posted by: W7VSEGSQPBKGXAJ5
Congratulations Akhsu🤗
and the rest congratulations on your scores <3
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you Sophie Darling 🤗Originally posted by: W7VSEGSQPBKGXAJ5
Congratulations Akhsu🤗
and the rest congratulations on your scores <3
congrats Akshu, ab party🥳
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
No wonder I scored 5 points to get 6 points lol ...in most of d sheep rounds my points were 6 🙈
Yesterday also scored 6 points
😈
Not bad
scoreboard kahaan hai? league ka?
😆... me not soo good mera toh 6 hota hai na everytime that’s whyOriginally posted by: DQQJ4C7QBT34XG6R
🤣 Yes the best score according to me!
But still not soo bad I thought I will be stuck at 2 😳
Mein is quiz mein fail hogayi 😔😆
TeluguChokri (7+1) 8 points 84 goals
Daphnes (7+1) 8 points 81 goals
Unique.Sheep (7+1) 8 points 78 goals
MishtiNew (7+1) 8 points 70 goals
Vageeshwarics (6+1) 7 points 74 goals
Congrats 🥳 special shout out to Akshu , Daphnes and Hinna
Well done Mishti and Vagee 👍🏼
Shamoo don't feel sad you may do wonder in other one 🤗
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
😆... me not soo good mera toh 6 hota hai na everytime that’s why
But still not soo bad I thought I will be stuck at 2 😳
Hope you climb up for the last and final round soon <3
I thought the same too seeing the initial answers😆 but glad to be back on the same league.
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Me is beyond happy🤗
Congo Vagee
Here me's still deciphering how I was able to surpass a topper😲
