Nice Questions Lavy ,I liked them 👍🏼, all the best sheeps 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nice Questions Lavy ,I liked them 👍🏼, all the best sheeps 🤗
Dhumtanana plays in background🤣
Originally posted by: LYMXFJSHS4GIRIRE
🤣 Chalo ess round mein bhi I kept up with my consistent score
#Proudmoment🤣#Ineedawardlavs☺️
I couldn't stop laughing after counting your score🤣
😎
This emo is shining
Here sheep loves shiny /glittering things 🥺🤣
Change your UN to Forever Four😆Originally posted by: Y6NO3MQKWKPYB5S6
🤣 Chalo ess round mein bhi I kept up with my consistent score
#Proudmoment🤣#Ineedawardlavs☺️
Me vs Hina in next round
Congratulations TeluguChokri🥳👍🏼
🤣Itni Khushi, Itni Khushi kabhi nahi Huyi...I see my beloved number in full glory
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
So I am struck with 7 again 🤣
Chalo good after my most disastrous performance yesterday 🤣
Good score Akshu 🥳
Will send R5 questions in half an hour!